发表于 2006-9-19 19:27:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
  Lee Jung Hyun CD Review

Artist: Lee Jung Hyun
Album Title: Peace
Released Date: 6/00

Lee Jung Hyun sparked the crowd by introducing her songs "Change" and "Wah". Now she's back again with two hot new songs "You" and "Peace". Lee Jung Hyun's theme for this album is Egyptian. Her album jacket is full of Egyptian art(why doesn't she have a picture of herself?). Her music video of "You" actually took place in Egypt and she touches the statues in strange ways.

When I visited the Music Street in Seoul, I would always hear her songs. Her song "Peace" is popular because it is about North and South Korea. This CD is a combination of Trance, Pop, and Soft Pop. If your into any of those, this is a great CD to listen to.

Angelpop.com:
She swept the nation with Techno sensation with "Wah" and "Change"... She's about to do it again with "You" and  "Peace" of her second album.  Mega-budget music videos takes her from the Pyramids of Egypt to the 5000 crowd-filled Russia.  There's no doubt, she's going to be the hottest thing sizzling this summer.

Track 1: (Intro)- Nice Intro to start the CD. Neat slow techno song. TRACK RATING: 10/10
Track 2: (Peace)- Ok. This song sounds like it was made in the early 90's or late 80's. If I were living now in 1989, I would give this a 10. We are now close to the 21st century, so I give it a 7. It does give a good sign though. TRACK RATING: 7/10
Track 3: (Feel Me)- This is the best song on the CD. Lee Jung Hyun's voice is very nice and the Dream Trance beats that go with it make it awesome. TRACK RATING: 10/10
Track 4: (You)- Jung Hyun's most popular song on this CD. It has an Eyptian theme with techno beats. TRACK RATING: 8/10
Track 5: (I will give you all)- I have seen the video and concert for this song. Very cute! So is the song. TRACK RATING: 5/10
Track 6: (Daa)- Another nice song from this CD. Smooth R&B Beats and cool synthesized Harp. The short rap part, featuring Perry, ruined it a little bit. They actually say the F word.... ohhhh. TRACK RATING: 8/10
Track 7: (Dream)- Jung Hyun's voice is nice in this song, but when she sings high, it doesn't have enough vibrato. Otherwise, the beats and everything is very beautiful. TRACK RATING: 8/10
Track 8: (Eat Well, Live Well)- Man! What is this?! Her attempt at rapping in her first CD, "I LOVE X", was really bad. Now she tries to act like Kid Rock. I guess its a little better than "I LOVE X". In the beginning where she sings hardcore by herself is the worst! After a while into the song, it gets better because she is singing with somebody else. TRACK RATING: 3.5/10
Track 9: (No way)- Songs alright. It has average beats with synthesized Asian intruments. Produced by Lee Hyun Do. TRACK RATING: 7/10
Track 10: (It's Over)- The early 90's are back again on some parts of the song. The beats are cool and the singing is good. I just wish they erased the background ladies that repeat "Come on, Come on" with her. It sounds kind of cheesy. TRACK RATING: 8/10
Track 11: (Do Jun)- Fast paced song with cool synthesized noise. TRACK RATING: 8/10
Track 12: (Peer)- Another song slow paced song with smooth beats. On parts of the song she sings too high without any vibrato, its very annoying. If she fixed the high pitch non-vibrato singing, this would be a great song. TRACK RATING: 5.5/10
Track 13: (Love is a Secret)- This song is pretty good. Smooth beats with decent singing. It deserves a good rating. TRACK RATING: 9/10
Track 14: (You, Techno Version-Bonus Track)- Excellent remake of the original. Great techno beats. Jung Hyun performs with this version of the song because it is very fast paced. TRACK RATING: 10/10
Track 15: (Outro)- Excellent Outro with many mixed sounds and beats. TRACK RATING: 10/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-19 20:42:31 | 显示全部楼层
顶了!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-19 21:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
来看看!!佩服!!!
呵呵!
BEST LIKE!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报