[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-30 15:01:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Allkpop是全球最大的关注韩乐的英文网站。这是近期李贞贤回归Allkpop做的专题
(原视频youtube 我换成了音悦台)
Yuri-Yoo-Jae-Suk-lee-jung-hyun_1374702294_af_org.jpg

Techno Queen Lee Jung Hyun released her latest single "V" on Monday and in true Lee Jung Hyun fashion, the video was unique and honestly, a little weird. But that's the standard operating procedure for one of K-pop's original divas. Lee Jung Hyun is an important figure in early K-pop as she was one of the first artists to introduce techno to the mainstream (hence the Techno Queen title) but she's also known as the Queen of Transformation as she is known for going through extreme makeovers and new concepts with each new single and album.

On today's Way Back Wednesday, we'll take a look back at some of the crazy characters and concepts from one of my all-time favorite singers, Lee Jung Hyun.

Japanese Pinky Dancer

Side note: When this song was released in 1999, it was unlike anything fans had ever seen. This girl came out in a kimono, blasting techno, and singing into her pinky. My friends and I watched her performance maybe 10-11 times in a row trying to figure out what was going on.

Techno Warrior Angel / Goldar

A Doll

Soldier

Belly Dancer with Egyptian Man Servants

Wind-up Snow Globe Toy Thing

Side note: Lee Jung Hyun used this song on 'Xman Season 2' when she tied up MC Yoo Jae Suk in one of the best performances from the show

Tribal Princess

Korean Folk Dancer

Flamenco Dancer

Self Proclaimed "Vogue It Girl"

Senorita

Ghost Bride

Side note: Now we get to her latest transformation as a ghost/spirit bride. I have no idea what's happening in the video or why the song is called "V", but maybe it's better that I don't.

There you have just some (I had to leave out a lot of performances) of Lee Jung Hyun's many different looks over the years. It's great to see an artist I grew up watching still active and hotter than ever. I can't wait to see what she does next!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-30 21:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
{:12_64:}左看看 右看看  为啥没有半  和summer  dance 啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-31 00:14:24 | 显示全部楼层
虽然文字看不懂,不过图图还是蛮漂亮的,嘿嘿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则